Lake Ridge Academy is providing this page as a centralized place to find all our announcements regarding the situation with COVID-19 and the precautions we are taking, as well as resources we recommend our community use to stay updated on the best home practices for eliminating exposure and spread of the virus.
Although our campus must be closed to students and visitors at this time, we are still actively engaged as a community. We are proud to be currently conducting our dynamic distance learning program, Lake Ridge @Home, with all our K-12 students.
Please note that Lake Ridge Academy continues to enroll new students for the 2020-2021 school year and prospective families are encouraged to visit our admission page to learn more.
Lake Ridge @Home
Lake Ridge @Home is our K-12 distance learning program that is flexible to meet the needs of each family's unique situation. Through this program, our distinctive approach to academic and social learning continues through one-on-one, group, and independent work.
Parents can learn more about Lake Ridge @Home and keep up to date with assignments by visiting our Lake Ridge @Home central resource page in the In Touch section.
Communications and Resources
Community Announcements from Mitch White, Head of School
- April 14:Monday with Mitch
- March 30: Lake Ridge @Home Is Here!
- March 23: Spring Break Message from Lake Ridge Academy
- March 16: Campus is Closed for Students
- March 14: Message for International Students
- March 12 (4:30 PM): Update on COVID-19 Plans
- March 12 (10:52 AM): Update on Lake Ridge Academy's COVID-19 Planning and Preparedness
- March 9: Health and Wellness Update from Lake Ridge Academy
- March 3: COVID-19 Update from Lake Ridge Academy
- February 28: COVID-19 and Lake Ridge Academy's Policies and Preparations
- State of Ohio Updates on COVID-19
- Lorain County Board of Health Updates on Coronavirus
- Information on COVID-19 from the CDC
- CDC Travel Advisories
- Domestic information regarding COVID-19
If you have questions regarding Coronavirus/COVID-19, please call: