City Lights Auction Gala
Registration is NOW OPEN! Register today!
Please join us at the City Lights Auction Gala and Reunion Week Kick-Off presented by Kemper House
Saturday, November 17
Hilton Cleveland Downtown
The Auction Gala is a longstanding Lake Ridge Academy tradition and offers a fun opportunity to gather with parents, alumni, and friends. This formal event has become an integral component for the school's success in providing an exceptional education for our students.
In a single evening, the event provides as much financial support for school programs as the Annual Fund. In just the last decade alone, the auction has made it possible for Lake Ridge Academy to upgrade computer labs, renovate campus spaces, complete funding for the new Kemper Science and Engineering building, and meet many other school needs that are not covered by tuition. Proceeds from the event provide significant enhancements to school programs, and participation from many families has strengthened our Lake Ridge Academy community.
The auction gala will also kick off Reunion Week for alumni and will include the Hall of Fame induction ceremony to honor four deserving members of the Lake Ridge community.
We hope you will join us for this wonderful night to support our incredible students and for one or all of the events we have planned for Reunion Week. For more information or questions about advertising and sponsorship opportunities contact Leannie McAllister at [email protected]cademy.org.
For more details and to register, please visit the Online registration form!
Interested in Donating an Auction Item?
There are many easy ways to donate an item to the auction. Please submit each donation with a donation form. Donation forms must be sent in by Friday, October 26, 2018.
- Check out our great list of auction item ideas.
- Make a quick purchase from our Amazon Wish List.
- Donate a gift card through the Parents Association gift card program by emailing Clare Navratil at [email protected].
- Bring in your favorite bottle(s) of wine for our wine pull - Bottles should be valued at $30 or more and can be dropped off in the Development office.
- Bring in baskets that will be used for Live and Silent Auction displays.
Other Important Auction Information Sources
- Event Schedule
- Read the Auction FAQ's
- Join the City Lights Auction Gala Facebook Page
- View the Auction Brochure
- Download the Advertising Form
- Find More Ways You Can Help
- Make A Gift
Thank you to our wonderful sponsors!
- Kemper House
- Don '70 and Linda Kaatz
- Bettcher Industries, Inc.
- Ross Environmental Services, Inc.
- All Metal Sales, Inc.
- O'Neill Healthcare
- The Harrington Family
- Julie and Chris Latkovic
- Phil and Clare Navratil
- The Ben and Brenda Norton Family
- The Fairchild Family
- The Spellman Family
- The Wostmann Family
- Mark F. Craig, Esq.
- Amelia Workman Farago and Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP
- Oswald Companies
- Megan Esch ’09, Emma Esch ‘16, Abby Esch '18
- Corrigan Krause
- The Dake Family
- The Bodnar Printing Company