The first Hall of Fame induction ceremony took place in May of 2011. Using a formal nomination and selection process that includes members of our Board of Directors, Alumni Council, faculty, staff, and parents, Lake Ridge Academy honors individuals who have excelled in their discipline, field of work, or profession, demonstrated exemplary leadership within and/or beyond Lake Ridge Academy, provided outstanding service to the school and greater community, achieved recognized success as a student-athlete, and/or embodied Lake Ridge Academy’s core values of respect, scholarship, integrity and personal best.
Please help us honor a deserving member of the alumni community, a retired faculty or staff member, devoted volunteer, parent, friend, or a donor whose contributions have advanced Lake Ridge Academy's mission.
Please nominate a deserving individual and make plans to join us for the induction ceremony on November 17, 2018.
To see the complete list of our past Hall of Fame honorees click here.
To honor and recognize members of the Lake Ridge Academy community who have
- Excelled in their discipline, field of work, or profession
- Demonstrated exemplary leadership within and/or beyond Lake Ridge Academy
- Provided outstanding service to the school and greater community
- Achieved recognized success as a student-athlete
- Embodied Lake Ridge Academy’s Core Values of Respect, Scholarship, Integrity, and Personal Best
Criteria for Induction
All members of the Lake Ridge Academy community are eligible for the Lake Ridge Academy Hall of Fame including, but not limited to,
- Alumni, who are 5 years removed from their time at Lake Ridge Academy
- Retired Faculty and Staff
- Donors, Volunteers, Parents and Friends, whose contributions ensure the success of Lake Ridge Academy’s mission
Nominations can come from any member of the Lake Ridge Academy community.
The Nominating Committee will review the list of nominees and decide up to 4 individuals/groups for induction, annually.
The Nominating Committee is comprised of 7 members
- President of the School
- Alumni Relations Director
- A Division Director
- Current Faculty Member
Rotating Members from
- The Alumni Council
- The Board of Directors
- The Parents’ Association