Students travel from over 38 communities and six counties to attend Lake Ridge Academy. The following public school districts provide transportation to and from our school. Please note that not all districts transport grades 9-12.
Some east side transportation options are available. Please call for further information.
|Avon Lake City Schools||K-8||(440) 933-9802|
|Berea City Schools||K-12||(216) 898-8301 x5786|
|Oberlin City Schools||K-12||(440) 776-4555|
|Strongsville City Schools||K-12||(440) 572-7060|
|Westlake City Schools||K-8||(440) 835-6313|
If you need transportation and your community does not provide it, Lake Ridge Academy offers several alternatives. Busy families may purchase transportation provided through Lake Ridge Academy using our private buses, which offer service along the following routes:
- Milan, Huron, Sandusky, Norwalk, Amherst, Lorain, Vermilion and Wakeman
- Strongsville, Brunswick, Berea, Olmsted Falls, and North Olmsted
- Cleveland, Lakewood, Rocky River, Bay Village, Avon Lake, and Sheffield Lake
- Westlake, North Olmsted, Avon, and North Ridgeville
- Seven Hills, Parma Heights, Parma, and Elyria
Many Lake Ridge Academy families connect with others to share carpool services. Private transportation is also available. For information, please contact the Admission Office.
For details about our centralized pick-up locations, fees and options or to request a transportation contract, call the Business Office at (440) 327-1175, ext. 9121.