Hall of Fame
Lake Ridge Academy honors individuals whose excellence and relationship to Lake Ridge Academy have made a positive impact on the school and other people in our school community. We invite your nomination if you or someone you know has excelled in your area of expertise or profession, demonstrated exemplary leadership within or beyond Lake Ridge Academy, provided outstanding service to the school and greater community, achieved recognized success as a student-athlete, or otherwise embodied the school’s core values of respect, scholarship, integrity and personal best.
Join us at the Auction Gala and Reunion Week Kick-Off in November of each year for the Hall of Fame induction ceremony when we honor deserving members of the alumni community, retired faculty or staff members, and devoted individuals in the Lake Ridge community.
Each year, Hall of Fame winners are honored with one of the following three awards:
The Wilfred Hemmer Headmaster Award honors retired or former faculty and staff members for their dedication to Lake Ridge Academy.
The Founders Award honors parents of alumni, donors, and friends of the school who provided outstanding service to the school and greater community and/or whose contributions ensured the success of Lake Ridge Academy’s mission.
The Donald W. Kaatz ’70 Alumni Award honors alumni of Lake Ridge Academy who made a significant impact on the school and continue to exemplify Lake Ridge Academy’s core values of integrity, respect, scholarship, and personal best.
We invite your nomination at any time using the Hall of Fame Nomination Form and appreciate your help in identifying leaders in the school’s community.
The Hall of Fame honors individuals who further the ideals of Lake Ridge Academy’s mission by meeting one or more of the following criteria:
- Excellence in a chosen discipline, field of work, or profession
- Demonstrated exemplary leadership within and/or beyond Lake Ridge Academy
- Outstanding service to the school and greater community
- Recognized success as a student-athlete
- Embodiment and demonstration of Lake Ridge Academy’s core values - respect, scholarship, integrity and personal best
Criteria for Induction
Individuals who meet the following criteria are eligible for induction after being formally nominated and reviewed by the Hall of Fame selection committee:
- Alumni who are at least five years removed from their time at Lake Ridge Academy
- Retired or former faculty and staff members
- Donors, volunteers, parents and friends whose contributions ensure the success of Lake Ridge Academy’s mission